Thank you for your interest in volunteering! We are a foster-based rescue organization and do not have a facility, our foster process starts with this application. BEFORE you consider applying, please read the following requirements for fostering and be certain that your home and lifestyle allow you to care for a foster dog. Please fill out this application in its entirety. The information you provide will help us determine the best possible dog for your home. If you do not fill out the application in FULL and if you’re not 100% truthful, your application will be discarded without further notice. If a question does not apply to you, please fill in any blank with "N/A".
- Fosters must be at least 21 years old.
- Our foster homes must be located in or around Central Florida.
- Our volunteers work and have families and pets of their own, please be patient as you wait to hear from us..
- Please be prepared and willing to transport your dog to veterinary appointments, adoption events and meet & greets with approved applicants.
- We require regular updates and photos of your foster dog. It's imperative that you communicate regularly with your assigned Foster Coordinator (FC).
- If you have pets of your own, we require that each pet is spayed/neutered and vaccinated (unless there is a medical reason for them not to be) in order to foster for PPR.
- If you intend on crating your foster dog for long hours each day without any breaks, we will not consider your application. No matter the age, no dog should be confined to a crate for 8+ hours/day.
Thank you for wanting to be a part of PPR and helping to save lives by opening your home to a dog in need. We look forward to connecting with you soon!